Australian Girls in Gi has been helping to unite women who do jiu-jitsu in Australia since 2010, and now, they’re banding together for a great cause.
The organization’s 2020 camp near Sydney is happening soon, and the tickets are highly sought after. Indeed, this year’s camp has already sold out. In response to the bushfires that have killed millions of animals and changed the lives of thousands of people this year, AGIG founder Jess Fraser has announced a drawing that can give a lucky winner a free ticket.
To have your own ticket added into the drawing, all you have to do is make a donation to Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service Inc (WIRES), which is working around the clock to help wild animals in New South Wales that have been displaced, injured, or orphaned. Every $25 donated gets you one ticket, and every $100 donated gets you five. Should you win, you can keep the ticket for yourself or give it to a friend or teammate.
Per the AGIG website, a ticket to the event includes:
- 6x Jiu Jitsu Seminars with head coaches
- 7x 1 hour rolling sessions with 100 women!
- Rolling with 10+ female black belts!
- Rolling with head coaches!
- 2x Yoga sessions
- 3x nights accommodation, shared, air conditioned
- 9x Meals, planned for athletes
- Bedding (pillow+ case, blanket, towel)
- Annual AGIG Ball
- Beach Bonfire
- Return charter ferry transport ($49per person)
- Exclusive gifts
- First access to AGIG’s 2020 merchandise range
- Exclusive access to private salt water pool
- Exclusive access to private beach
- BYO tent for a true camping experience.
- Private lessons with any of our attending coaches and black belts