The prelims were a great free show.
Six of the eight undercard fights ended in submission during this latest installment of the Polaris Pro BJJ spectacular. Headlining the fights are skeptical grappler Luke Rockhold and black belt slayer Nick Rodriguez, Gilbert Burns, and Tommy Langaker, and Michelle Nicolini and Vanessa English, among others.
Here’s how the preliminaries turned out:
- Nastasa Silviu Georgian defeats Jamie Hughes via Reverse Triangle Choke
- Fred Greenall defeats Shane Price via Armbar
- Jeremy Skinner defeats Eoghan O’Flanagan via Heel Hook
- Frederic Vosgrone defeats Ash Amos via Guillotine
- Shane Fishman defeats Stefan Petrov via Heel Hook
- Espen Mathiesen defeats Bryn Jenkins via Armbar
- Stephen Ramos also bested Justus Goeschel, followed by Craig Ewers win over Liam Cann, both via decision.