We see these stars at events and on television, but wouldn’t it be fun to learn 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Conor McGregor that involve his personality outside of the UFC? Here it is for your enjoyment!
– At the age of 17, Conor was a plumber! He left that job to become a mixed martial artist and predicted massive success.
– His initial dream was to be a star soccer player.
– McGregor has a great sense of humor, loves to laugh and also enjoys making others laugh!
– Saying Conor McGregor has a love for cars would be putting it lightly. He owns a variety of high-end cars, including two Rolls Royce Phantoms!
– Animal tattoos cover the UFC fighter, including a gorilla eating a heart on his chest and a tiger on his abdomen.
– McGregor has had a steady relationship with his girlfriend, Dee Devlin, for over eight years. Devlin has been there since the start of McGregor’s fighting career.
– Conor was asked to audition to be the villain in the 2015 James Bond movie.
– The champion UFC fighter has a great recipe for winning. He says a lot of what he does comes from positive visualization and the law of attraction.
– Gucci and Louis Vitton are among Connor McGregor’s favorite fashion designers. He loves the latest styles and being well-dressed is very important to him.
– Conor McGregor was signed on the the UFC without ever being seen in a fight!
Hopefully these 10 facts help you to get to know this world-famous fighter a little better and appreciate him more in competition!